100% U.S.A. made and manufactured, all materials are sourced in the U.S. and the mattress is produced in New Jersey at a state-of-the-art facility with stringent safety standards..
The MOST Breathable Crib Mattress
Your Baby Will Sleep Longer and Safer
Alleviates Harmful Pressure on Your Baby's Head
Additional covers are available.
- Washable / Breathable Infant Cover Air channels are engineered into every water-resistant mattress cover and mattress core. Our mattress cover fabrics carry the OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 label. This certifies that every fabric component of this mattress, (i.e. every thread), has been tested for harmful substances and that the mattress cover is entirely safe.
- Zipper - Facilitate Easy Zip-Off Cover Your baby spends a large portion of the day in their crib. SleepovationBaby comes with a removeable and washable cover to ensure a clean mattress.
- Health & Safety Barrier Parents can rest assured after removing the easy Zip-Off Cover for cleaning, that the internal portions of the mattress remain safe to touch, even while the cover is not in place, thanks to this sealed barrier that is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified.
- Fire Proof Flame Barrier The mattress conforms to all government flammability standards without using any chemical flame retardants.
- Infant Side Cushion Elements Made with a CertiPUR-US® certified ILD 65 foam, the firmest foam used in crib mattresses. This ensures that the cushion elements will not envelope the infant’s face should the baby turn over in the crib.
- Springs Each individual spring element is directly coupled with an individual cushion. As an individual spring is compressed, it helps distribute the high spot cranial pressures over a larger area of the infant's skull.
- Toddler Side Cushion Elements Made with a CertiPUR-US® certified ILD 35 foam, the medium-firm foam used on the toddler side, makes for a very comfortable sleeping surface. When coupled with an individual spring element, this allows for the proper alignment of the toddler spine which is critical for alignment, growth, and development.
- Washable / Waterproof Toddler Cover We’ve designed the toddler side mattress cover to be waterproof and hence impervious to toddler accidents. Our mattress cover fabrics carry the OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 label. This certifies that every fabric component of this mattress, (i.e. every thread), has been tested for harmful substances and that the mattress cover is entirely safe.
Backed by Research
Parents LOVE the Kiwi Sleep Baby Mattress
Kimberly C. (Verified Buyer)
I ordered the crib mattress for my daughter, and we love it! The mattress is well made and the baby sleeps well on it. I like the fact that it will grow with the baby into their toddler bed also.
Kim I. (Verified Buyer)
I ordered this for my granddaughter who is due March 1. It hasn't been used yet, but we went over every inch on the mattress and are impressed by the quality of it.
Naranjo (Verified Buyer)
My 2 month old was diagnosed with Plagiocephaly so we began to search for everything we can use and do to correct it. It has been two months since our purchase....
Shannon C. (Verified Buyer)
Love this mattress! My baby was born with torticollis, which caused plagiocephaly on the left side of her head. She had to wear a cranio-cap for 3 months.